A modern take on men’s shoes from the 18th and 19th centuries that were embellished with precious metal buckles, a collection of loafers is defined by a chunky gold-toned chain with Horsebit details. Chatsworth House continues to inspire the latest collections, as each season Alessandro Michele pulls new mottos from the sweaters Andrew Cavendish—the 11th Duke of Devonshire—ideated for himself and his guests, including 22 different, ironic slogans. The phrase "Ice Lolly" appears at the back of these men's grey lizard loafers, trimmed with oatmeal leather details.
- Oatmeal leather and antique grey lizard
- Gold-toned hardware
- Embossed feline head detail on the sole
- Horsebit chain
- "Ice Lolly" spiked detail at the heel
- 2" heel height
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush
Premium Express: Free
Delivery within 2 - 4 business days. Delivery between 9 am - 8 pm, Monday to Friday. A signature will be required upon delivery.
*Fragrances are delivered within the continental US & Canada only, through Standard shipping.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
When placing an order, your billing address must match the information on your credit card statement. If your payment is declined, please contact your bank or financial institution for assistance.
Please note, we do not accept Gucci gift cards online at this time.
PayPal may not be used to purchase Made to Order Décor or DIY items.