The square pillow in plush velvet is embroidered with the cat head—a motif seen throughout Gucci's collections—surrounded by a garland of flowers. The design is inspired by those once used in church by English nobles and was presented as the seating during the Cruise 2016 runway show which took place in the cloisters of Westminster Abbey. Each pillow is filled by hand, sewn and edged with hand-applied braided trim and fringe tassels.
- Pink velvet
- Hand-applied cat and flowers embroidery—each cushion requires approximately 10 hours to create, from embroidery to application
- Floral baroque jacquard back
- Braided trim with tassels on each corner
- 100% feather fill
- W16.5" x H16.5"
- Front: 100% polyester; Back: 78% polyester and 22% viscose
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Embroidered Cushions: Clean using a soft brush and damp cloth. Do not wash.
- Needlepoint Cushions: Dry clean is recommended. If needed, Clean using a soft brush and damp cloth.
- Jacquard Cushions: Dry clean is recommended. If needed, Clean using a soft brush and damp cloth.
Premium Express: Free
Delivery within 3 - 5 business days. Delivery between 9 am - 8 pm, Monday to Friday. A signature will be required upon delivery.
*Fragrances are delivered within the continental US & Canada only, through Standard shipping.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
When placing an order, your billing address must match the information on your credit card statement. If your payment is declined, please contact your bank or financial institution for assistance.
Please note, we do not accept Gucci gift cards online at this time.
PayPal may not be used to purchase Made to Order Décor or DIY items.