The Gucci Tennis 1977 sneaker is presented in a high-top version for the Pre-Fall 2020 collection. The sneaker is crafted from a jacquard fabric with the House's monogram that combines with the textured GG motif at the sole and the green and red Web. The style is finished with a dedicated label with the name of the line and a subtle embroidered detail of the number 77.
- White mini GG jacquard fabric
- Green and red Web
- White grosgrain trim and contrast details
- The TPU sole is made of 20% bio-based content instead of non-renewable fossil fuels.
- Gucci Tennis 1977 label
- GG motif at the sole
- "77" embroidery
- Rubber sole, made with 20% bio-based content
- .8" height
- 4.1" boot shaft height, measurements based on 37 (IT)
- Made in Italy
- This product has not been made using materials of animal origin
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush
Shipping Service & Fee
|Standard Shipping |
Estimated delivery within 3 – 6 business days.
A signature will be required upon delivery.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page.
Returns may be made by mail or in store. The return window for online purchases is 30 days (10 days in the case of beauty items) from the date of delivery. You may return products by mail using the complimentary prepaid return label included with your order, and following the return instructions provided in your digital invoice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate|
Click here to view shipping and delivery information.