Designed with round shoulders and a single-breasted silhouette, this blue and yellow check wool jacket walked the Cruise 2020 runway. The Capitoline Museums, one of the first public museums in the world, offered a unique look inside the centuries-old history of Ancient Rome through a rich antiquities collection, and set the mood for the Gucci Cruise 2020 fashion show.
- Blue and yellow check wool
- Light blue felt detail under the collar
- Viscose lining
- Besom pockets and chest welt pocket
- Round shoulders
- Two interior pockets
- Shrunken fit
- 83% wool and 17% polyamide
- Made in Italy
- The model is 6'2" and is wearing size 46 (IT)
For Canada, we offer express shipping service available for $40 on deliveries Monday through Friday.
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.*
*Exceptions may apply for selected Home products.