Find in store
Not the right gift for you?
Explore our tailored gift recommendations to find the perfect gift for youSwap your gift
Find in store
THE ALCHEMIST'S GARDEN
Marking the centenary of Gucci, a special new fragrance called 1921 enters The Alchemist’s Garden luxury collection. Created around the distinctive Neroli Flower, the scent also features—in another nod to House heritage—the Limone Cedrato fruit from Florence, the city where Gucci was founded. The customizable pieces are made up of eaux de parfum, perfumed oils and acque profumate (meaning "scented waters"). The collection is inspired by the art of alchemy and fragrance-making, formulated to be layered and blended to create a unique, personalized fragrance combination. Built around a hero ingredient linked to the distinctive codes of the House, each scent can be magnified, muted or fused with other fragrances from the line to create a one-of-a-kind sillage.
- 'The Alchemist’s Garden 1921' eau de parfum
- Appreciated for its floral and sweet notes, the Neroli Flower is both intense and subtle, combining an elegant density with a fizzy green edge.
- The greenness of the Neroli Flower blends effortlessly with the sparkling freshness of the Limone Cedrato, a zesty ingredient that is fresher and more floral than the lemon fruit.
- Bringing richness, intensity, and an unrivalled lastingness to the fragrance, Oakmoss provides an earthy, lush forest-like quality, a sophisticated signature note that marks 1921 as a scent that transcends gender and seasonality.
- The fragrance can be accentuated by layering it with perfumed oils and acque profumate from the collection to create a personalized blend.
- Inspired by the bottles found on the wooden shelves of a vintage apothecary, curious pharmacy jars and the first perfumery containers, the fragrance comes in a transparent green glass, as an homage to one of the House’s emblematic colors.
- Gucci lettering and decorations appear in gold, emblazoned with a wreath held up by a hand—symbolizing everlasting growth and strength; no beginning or end, just the solid beauty of a hundred-year heritage.
- Part of The Alchemist's Garden line, this item comes in a special moiré pouch.
Free Shipping & Free Returns Info
Shipping Service & Fee
|Standard Shipping |
Estimated delivery within 3 – 6 business days.
A signature will be required upon delivery.
|Collect In-Store |
Estimated delivery within 1 – 2 business days.
Store Collection Period: 14 days
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page.
Returns may be made by mail or in store*. The return window for online purchases is 30 days (10 days in the case of beauty items) from the date of delivery. You may return items by selecting "Return this Item" from your MY GUCCI account under order details, through your delivery confirmation email or by contacting a Client Advisor. Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you or will be available for download in your MY GUCCI account.
For Collect In-Store orders, we offer a 30-day return/exchange window in-store or by contacting Client Services. The return window starts on the day when your item was made available for collection.
Items must remain in their original condition with all labels attached and intact. Please note, Made to Order and personalized items are not returnable.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
*Please note that we cannot offer the in-store return service for any Vault items. For more information, read the "Return a Vault item" section on the FAQs.
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate|
Click here to view shipping and delivery information.
Gucci's inspirations combine to reimagine a selection of packaging through the House's kaleidoscopic lens. An online exclusive reusable cotton tote is included with most Gucci.com orders.