Brume De Beauté is a hybrid product formulated with soothing and protective ingredients, as well as hydrating properties of up to 48 hours. Helping to shield skin from pollution, it can be used to hydrate the face for a glowing skin finish – before, during, or post makeup wear. Black Rose Oil provides soothing and antioxidant properties, Hyaluronic Acid ensures hydration and a healthy-looking glow of skin, while a blend of film-former actives helps set makeup. From preparing the skin to perfecting and maintaining a fresh face throughout the day, Brume De Beauté is a multi-use beauty fix for all needs.
- Key ingredients: 91% natural-origin formula
- What it is: Brume de Beauté is an all-in-one prep, set and refresh hybrid beauty mist with soothing and hydrating properties.
- Why it is special: delivers a non-sticky and non-greasy texture. Once applied, it is quickly absorbed by the skin, giving it a healthy glow.
- Multi-use: this product can be used before makeup as a primer, after makeup as a setting mist and anytime during the day as a refresher.
- Scent: vintage Peony, a vintage floral accord composed of peony and freesia and modernized by a watery citrus accord and evanescent musky notes.
- Packaging: housed within a transparent pastel pink glass bottle and finished with a gold-toned trim, it comes with an advanced pump for a gentle cloud of hydration.
- Helps to shield skin from pollution
- Dermatologically tested, it is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skins.
- 80 ml / 2.6 FL.OZ
- PAO: 12 months
- Made in Japan
- Please note, returns on this item will be accepted only if the product is intact.
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Delivery in 1-2 business days
Store Collection Period: 14 days
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Premium Express once they become available.
The return window for online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. You may return items by selecting "Return this Item" from your MY GUCCI account under order details, through your delivery confirmation email or by contacting a Client Advisor. Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you or will be available for download in your MY GUCCI Account.
For Collect In-Store orders, you can return or exchange your purchase within 30 days of collecting your item in-store or by contacting Client Services if you would like us to pick it up from an address of your choice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.
Gucci's inspirations combine to reimagine a selection of packaging through the House's kaleidoscopic lens. An online exclusive reusable cotton tote is included with most Gucci.com orders.