The Dionysus shoulder bag with the now defining tiger head closure-a unique detail referencing the Greek god Dionysus, who in myth is said to have crossed the river Tigris on a tiger sent to him by Zeus. The closure is further enhanced with black crystals. The sliding chain strap can be worn multiple ways, changing between a shoulder and a top handle bag. Made in textured, resistant leather.
- Black metal-free tanned leather
- Pin closure with side release
- Tiger head closure
- Hand-painted edges
- Interior zippered compartment
- Open pocket under the flap
- Double gussets
- Sliding chain strap can be worn as a shoulder strap with 15" drop or can be worn as a top handle with 8.5" drop
- Weight: .6kg approximately
- Small size: 11"W x 7"H x 3.5"D
- Cotton linen lining
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Shipping Service & Fee
|Standard Shipping |
Estimated delivery within 4 – 7 business days.
A signature will be required upon delivery.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page.
Returns may be made by mail or in store. The return window for online purchases is 30 days (10 days in the case of beauty items) from the date of delivery. You may return products by mail using the complimentary prepaid return label included with your order, and following the return instructions provided in your digital invoice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate|
Click here to view shipping and delivery information.
The Dionysus harmonizes old and new House elements, combining the Creative Director's vision of a vintage bag with contemporary elements. Distinguished by a double tiger-head closure, the unique hardware references both Greek and Roman mythology.