The world of the Gucci Tennis 1977 evolves with the introduction of a slip-on sneaker crafted from the House's monogram canvas. An emblematic symbol from the archives, the use of the GG motif speaks to the message behind the Epilogue collection, that fashion is more than seasonal.
- Beige/ebony GG Supreme canvas, a material with low environmental impact
- White stripe detail
- Loop detail at the back
- Elastic inserts for easy slip-on
- Rubber sole with contrast stripe
- 1.2" height
- Made in Italy
- This product has not been made using materials of animal origin
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush