The Dionysus shoulder bag with the now defining tiger head closure-a unique detail referencing the Greek god Dionysus, who in myth is said to have crossed the river Tigris on a tiger sent to him by Zeus. The closure is further enhanced with black crystals. The sliding chain strap can be worn multiple ways, changing between a shoulder and a top handle bag. Made in textured, resistant leather.
- Black metal-free tanned leather
- Tiger head closure
- Hand-painted edges
- Hand-stitched details
- Pocket under the flap
- Pin closure with side release
- Sliding chain strap can be worn as a shoulder strap with 15.5" drop or can be worn as a top handle with 9" drop
- Weight: .45kg approximately
- Mini size: 7.5"W x 6"H x 2"D
- Cotton linen lining
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
The Dionysus harmonizes old and new House elements, combining the Creative Director's vision of a vintage bag with contemporary elements. Distinguished by a double tiger-head closure, the unique hardware references both Greek and Roman mythology.