The Dionysus shoulder bag is presented in shiny silver leather. The now defining tiger head closure—a unique detail referencing the Greek god Dionysus, who in myth is said to have crossed the river Tigris on a tiger sent to him by Zeus—is further enhanced with sparkling crystals. The sliding chain strap can be worn multiple ways, changing between a shoulder, crossbody and a top handle bag.
- Silver lamé leather
- Tiger head closure with crystals
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
- Pin closure with side release
- Pocket under the flap
- Sliding chain strap can be worn as a shoulder strap with 23" drop or can be worn as a top handle with 12.5" drop
- Weight: .6kg approximately
- Small size: 10"W x 5.5"H x 3"D
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'10" tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth