Clean lines with an elegant feel, the 18k white gold cuff, featuring a diamond-encrusted Double G at either end, adds a classic touch to the fine jewelry collection. Formed by the initials of the House's founder Guccio Gucci, the distinctive code pays homage to the brand's heritage. The thin design allows this style to be worn stacked with other bracelets in the collection.
- 18k white gold
- 46 diamonds, totaling approximately .10 carats
- Band width: .10"; GG: .30"W x .20"H
- Made in Italy
- Gucci guarantees, internally and within its supply chain, respect for standards of Social & Environmental Responsibility in line with its sustainability strategy. Gucci gold, platinum and diamonds are certified by the Responsible Jewelry Council whose mission is to promote responsible, ethical, social and environmental practices that guarantee human rights throughout the gold and diamond supply chain, from mines to retail
Gucci jewelry is made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- This piece has been produced using hypoallergenic materials in accordance with the current international regulations
- To care for this piece please clean and polish it with a soft cloth and store it separately