Inspired by archival designs, Gucci Horsebit 1955 bucket bag unifies the original details first introduced over six decades ago with a modern spirit, highlighting the Horsebit. Part of Gucci’s genetic code, the double ring and bar design has been established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols borrowed from the equestrian world. The hardware is paired with a contemporary mix of materials and colors, combining the House's GG canvas with textured white leather.
- White textured leather bottom with a vintage effect
- Original GG canvas top
- Gold-toned hardware
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
- This product contains leather made through an alternative chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Horsebit detail
- Adjustable shoulder strap with 22" drop
- Drawstring closure
- Weight .5kg approximately
- Small size: 8.7" W x 9.8"H x 4.7"D
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols, the double ring and bar design decorates the Gucci Horsebit 1955— unifying details from the archives with a modern spirit.