In this special time of the year dedicated to love, Gucci presents Gucci Guilty Love Edition 2021. Set to become a modern declaration of passion and all it represents, the scents are dedicated to eccentric lovers who express their connections free from the rules and definitions of society. Acting as an echo for the other like star-crossed lovers, each bottle features poetic messages of love designed to be paired to be completed: We are not together but we should be, on the female bottle, and We should be together, but we are not on the male fragrance .
- Limited Edition
- Top notes of Pink Pepper, a spicy, intense flavor mixed with invigorating Italian Lemon
- Heart notes of Orange Blossom Absolute blended with Neroli and French Lavender.
- Base notes of Patchouli, embodying a modern expression of sensuality, mystery, and intrigue. The dry down is intensified with the masculine richness of Cedarwood.
- Crafted from the line's distinctive heavy glass, the bottle is presented with a refreshed design: half in a grey mauve shiny lacquered finish and half translucent glass, to reveal the fragrance within. The Interlocking G logo completes the bottle.
- 'we should be together, but we are not' inscribed in new gothic black lettering to reflect the bold statements the scents represent.