The bucket hat is introduced within a line of accessories and ready-to-wear made from recycled materials and trims, supporting the House's commitment to sustainability. Gucci Off The Grid is the first collection from Gucci Circular Lines—a concept created to support the House's vision for circular production. Designed for those mindful of their environmental impact, Gucci Off The Grid uses recycled, organic, bio-based and sustainably sourced materials. Regenerated nylon, crafted using recycled sewing thread and trims displays the GG pattern against an opaque background.
- Black GG nylon made from ECONYL®—a nylon fabric sourced from regenerated materials that can be recycled and recreated, aiding in decreasing its ecological footprint
- Off-white leather trims made from leather tanned through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods
- Brim trim made from recycled polyester fabric
- Internal ribbon made from cellulose sourced from sustainably managed forests
- Sewn using recycled polyester thread
- Leather detail with Gucci script logo
- Made in Italy
Shipping Service & Fee
Delivery Estimate from Shipping
Express Delivery –
Metro areas: 3-5 business days
Regional areas: 4–5 business days
The return window for all online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. To make a return or exchange, complete all return commercial invoices and follow the detailed instructions included with all online orders. You may also return or exchange merchandise in any of our Gucci boutiques when accompanied by the original invoice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or within the FAQs section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
Please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement. At this time we do not offer instalment payments, or payments via Gucci credit notes and/or gift cards.
Once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for $1 for verification purposes. The authorised amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy. The full transaction value will be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorisation, confirmed availability and prepared your order for shipping. For Made To Order, DIY, personalised and selected Décor products, payment will be taken at the time the order is placed.
- COMPLIMENTARY SHIPPING & RETURNS