THE ALCHEMIST'S GARDEN
A Gloaming Night eau de parfum enters The Alchemist’s Garden collection. A feeling captured within a bottle, the fragrance is an homage to the fleeting moment between the dusk and evening. Inspired by the colors of spectacular sunsets, the notes of A Gloaming Night work together, wrapping around one other to produce a unique aroma—just as the stripes of pink, purple, peach and red make way for darker shades along the horizon. Blended by master perfumer Alberto Morillas, under Alessandro Michele's creative direction, the customizable pieces are made up of eaux de parfum, perfumed oils and acque profumate (meaning "scented waters"). The collection is inspired by the art of alchemy and fragrance-making, formulated to be layered and blended to create a unique, personalized fragrance combination. Built around a hero ingredient linked to the distinctive codes of the House, each scent can be magnified, muted or fused with other fragrances from the line to create a one-of-a-kind sillage.
- The warmth and elegance of the scent is dictated by Cinnamon, which wraps its spiciness soothingly around the enveloping woody Vetiver.
- Deep and dry, Patchouli strengthens the intensity, layering together in harmony like the colors of a sunset as they glow with the final warmth of the day before descending into darkness.
- Just as no two sunsets are the same from wherever you see them in the world, A Gloaming Night works alone or together with some of the collection’s oils and perfumed waters for a truly personalized finish like no other.
- A true collector’s item, A Gloaming Night is an enriching scent, providing a new and exquisite element of warmth that works together with layers of scent from the Alchemist’s Garden collection.
- Inspired by the bottles found on the wooden shelves of a vintage apothecary, curious pharmacy jars and the first perfumery containers, the fragrance comes in a transparent ruby red glass inspired by the glowing red of the late sunset.
- Gucci lettering and decorations appear in gold, adorned with a hand holding a key.
- The bottle is encased within a crimson red box accented with gold lettering for the Gucci logo and the House signet.
- Part of The Alchemist's Garden line, this item comes in a special moiré pouch.
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate|
|Premium Express |
Estimated delivery within 2 – 3 business days.
|Standard (Fragrance only) |
Estimated delivery within 2 - 5 business days.
Fragrance are delivered within the continental US only.
|Next Business Day: |
Order by 4pm EST on a business day.
Delivery between 9am - 8pm, Monday to Friday.
|Collect In-Store: |
Delivery in 1-2 business days
Store Collection Period: 14 days
A signature will be required upon delivery.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Premium Express once they become available.
Returns may be made by mail or in store. The return window for online purchases is 30 days (10 days in the case of beauty items) from the date of delivery. You may return items by selecting "Return this Item" from your MY GUCCI account under order details, through your delivery confirmation email or by contacting a Client Advisor. Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you or will be available for download in your MY GUCCI account.
For Collect In-Store orders, we offer a 30-day return/exchange window in-store or by contacting Client Services. The return window starts on the day when your item was made available for collection.
Items must remain in their original condition with all labels attached and intact. Please note, Made to Order and personalized items are not returnable.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate|
Click here to view shipping and delivery information.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
New: Shop on Gucci.com with monthly payments.
PayPal may not be used to purchase Made to Order Décor or DIY items.
The full transaction value will be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorisation, confirmed availability and prepared your order for shipping. For Made To Order, DIY, personalised and selected Décor products, payment will be taken at the time the order is placed.
For more information about payment, visit our FAQs Section.