A line of accessories and ready-to-wear is presented for Pre-Fall 2020 made from recycled materials and trims, supporting the House's commitment to sustainability. Gucci Off The Grid is the first collection from Gucci Circular Lines—a concept created to support the House's vision for circular production. Designed for those mindful of their environmental impact, Gucci Off The Grid uses recycled, organic, bio-based and sustainably sourced materials. Regenerated nylon, crafted using recycled sewing thread and trims displays the GG pattern against an opaque background in black. Crafted into a long double handled tote bag, the shape is finished with an optional shoulder strap that can be detached on one side and stored within the bag.
- Black GG nylon made from ECONYL®—a nylon fabric sourced from regenerated materials that can be recycled and recreated, aiding in decreasing its ecological footprint
- Black leather trims made from leather tanned through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods
- Palladium-toned metal hardware made from recycled brass alloys with nickel-free finishes
- Ribbon trims made from recycled materials
- Sewn using recycled polyester thread
- Regenerated nylon lining
- This item will come with a FSC-certified recycled gift box, shipped flat, and recycled nylon flannel dust bag. Each Gucci Off The Grid product will ship with a dedicated booklet detailing the collection, printed on FSC-certified recycled paper.
- Leather detail with Gucci script logo
- Interior: 2 zip pockets
- Leather top handles with 3.2" drop; Adjustable leather shoulder strap with 14.6" drop can be detached on one side and tucked into bag
- Metal hook closure
- 14.8"W x 14.6"H x 5.1"D
- Weight: 2.2lbs
- Made in Italy
- WARNING for California residents
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate|
|Premium Express |
Estimated delivery within 2 – 3 business days.
|Standard (Fragrance only) |
Estimated delivery within 2 - 5 business days.
Fragrance are delivered within the continental US only.
|Next Business Day: |
Order by 4pm EST on a business day.
Delivery between 9am - 8pm, Monday to Friday.
|Collect In-Store: |
Delivery in 1-2 business days
Store Collection Period: 14 days
A signature will be required upon delivery.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Premium Express once they become available.
Returns may be made by mail or in store. The return window for online purchases is 30 days (10 days in the case of beauty items) from the date of delivery. You may return items by selecting "Return this Item" from your MY GUCCI account under order details, through your delivery confirmation email or by contacting a Client Advisor. Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you or will be available for download in your MY GUCCI account.
For Collect In-Store orders, we offer a 30-day return/exchange window in-store or by contacting Client Services. The return window starts on the day when your item was made available for collection.
Items must remain in their original condition with all labels attached and intact. Please note, Made to Order and personalized items are not returnable.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate|
Click here to view shipping and delivery information.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
New: Shop on Gucci.com with monthly payments.
PayPal may not be used to purchase Made to Order Décor or DIY items.
The full transaction value will be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorisation, confirmed availability and prepared your order for shipping. For Made To Order, DIY, personalised and selected Décor products, payment will be taken at the time the order is placed.
For more information about payment, visit our FAQs Section.