Mirroring the material's historic origins, GG Supreme is introduced in a timeless mix of blue and beige for Gucci Love Parade. The canvas has come to the front of each collection decade after decade to become a hallmark of the House. Here, the classic palette defines this Gucci Savoy carry-on trolley.
- Beige and blue GG Supreme canvas
- Blue leather trim
- Blue and red Web
- Silver-toned hardware
- Canvas lining
- Double G
- Detachable key holder, lock, and new personalized Liftboy ID tag
- Four 360° wheels
- Exterior pocket with zipper closure
- Interior zip compartment and one compartment with two elastic straps to secure belongings
- Capacity: 29,8L
- Retractable leather and telescopic top handles and one side handle
- Double zip around closure
- Weight: 4.4kg approximately
- W38cm x H51cm x D21cm
- Made in Italy
- Please mind, the dimensions allowed for cabin size trolley might change depending on specific airline regulations. Make sure your trolley fits your choice of airline requirements.
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate|
Estimated delivery within 2 - 4 business days.
|Next Business Day |
Order by 3pm CT on a business day.
Delivery between 9am - 8pm, Monday to Friday.
A signature will be required upon delivery.
Returns may be made by mail or in store. The return window for online purchases is 30 days from the date of delivery. You may return items by selecting "Return this Item" from your MY GUCCI account under order details, through your delivery confirmation email or by contacting a Client Advisor. Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you or will be available for download in your MY GUCCI account.
Items must remain in their original condition with all labels attached and intact.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
The full transaction value will be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorisation, confirmed availability and prepared your order for shipping.
For more information about payment, visit our FAQs Section.