A celebration of identity, the new Sérum de Beauté Fluide Soyeux silk priming serum has been meticulously crafted to harness, reveal and perfect the distinctive qualities of the individual. Its universal, non-sticky formula is suitable for all skin types—gliding on smoothly to even tone and plump skin while creating a natural finish with a soft glow effect. Imbued with lightweight agents that blur fine lines and pores, the primer can be worn alone or in preparation for a fuller look using other beautifying tools like Gucci’s Fluide De Beauté Fini Naturel liquid foundation.
- Universal formula suitable for all skin types
- Luminous, natural finish for even tone and plumping effect
- Imbued with a spherical powder for seamlessly silky application
- Contains squalane, a natural-origin emollient derived from olive, mimicking the natural oils that the body produces to protect the skin and helping to replenish the natural moisture barrier.
- Varied applications – Warm small amount on a sanitized palette or your hand, then apply using fingertips, a disposable sponge or a foundation brush
- Adjustable results – Can be worn alone to blur the effects of pores, lines and wrinkles, or used as a long-lasting base to comfortably keep foundation in place
- Encased in transparent, frosted glass topped with a pale pink cap and embossed with the Gucci logo
- Dermatologically tested
- This product is made using an animal-friendly, vegan formula
- Made in Italy
- Please note, returns on this item will be accepted only if the product is intact.
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Delivery in 1-2 business days
Store Collection Period: 14 days
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Premium Express once they become available.
The return window for online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. You may return items by selecting "Return this Item" from your MY GUCCI account under order details, through your delivery confirmation email or by contacting a Client Advisor. Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you or will be available for download in your MY GUCCI Account.
For Collect In-Store orders, you can return or exchange your purchase within 30 days of collecting your item in-store or by contacting Client Services if you would like us to pick it up from an address of your choice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.
Gucci's inspirations combine to reimagine a selection of packaging through the House's kaleidoscopic lens. An online exclusive reusable cotton tote is included with most Gucci.com orders.