Since its debut in the Fall Winter 2015 collection, the Princetown slipper has become a mainstay of Gucci collections. Unconventional yet entirely modern, the influential accessory is a contemporary interpretation of the Horsebit loafer. Updated for Cruise 2018 in leather embroidered with gold thread bees and stars.
- Featured in Vogue’s 25 Ways to Gucci
- Black leather with gold thread embroidered bees and stars
- Horsebit detail
- Elongated toe
- Leather sole
- .5" heel
- These shoes run small, we recommend sizing up half a size
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are manufactured by experienced Italian artisans with carefully selected materials of the highest quality. Please handle with care for a longer product life:
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean when the shoe is dry, using only neutral or same-color products to avoid staining
- Should the material become wet, dry it with a soft, dry cloth
For the continental U.S., we offer free FedEx ground shipping. We also offer two-day shipping for $25 and next-day delivery options for $35.*
For Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico, we offer two-day shipping for $25 and next-day shipping for $35.
All ground, next-day and two-day deliveries are shipped via FedEx.*
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.
*Exceptions may apply for selected Home products.