Inspired by a patched denim jacket Alessandro Michele hand-stitched to wear on a trip to LA, this piece is lined with shearling and adorned with a mix of embroideries representing some of the collection’s most recognizable motifs, including the butterfly, bee, tiger and the phrase "L’Aveugle Par Amour" which translates to “Blind For Love.” The individually embroidered appliqués are sewn to the garment by hand, a process that takes approximately four hours to complete for each jacket.
- Light blue bleach washed denim
- Embroidered flowers, butterflies, birds, tiger and "L’Aveugle Par Amour" appliqués
- The fabric undergoes a treatment that involves stonewashing with enzymes and pumice stones. It is then sprayed to achieve a marbled, vintage effect.
- Button front
- Shearling lining
- 100% cotton
- Made in Italy
- The model is 6’2" and is wearing size 46
For the continental U.S., we offer free FedEx ground shipping. We also offer two-day shipping for $25 and next-day delivery options for $35.*
For Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico, we offer two-day shipping for $25 and next-day shipping for $35.
All ground, next-day and two-day deliveries are shipped via FedEx.*
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.
*Exceptions may apply for selected Home products.
- Complimentary Ground Shipping