A pastiche of different influences that span across decades, the Cruise 2019 collection references old school shapes and materials inspired by vintage sportswear. Influenced by classic trainers from the '70s, the Screener sneakers—named for the defensive sports move—feature the Web stripe on the side and vintage Gucci logo, treated for an allover distressed effect.
- White perforated and off-white leather
- Green and orange Web with vintage effect
- Green leather details
- Treated for a vintage, distressed effect
- Oval enameled detail with metal Double G
- Label with Gucci vintage logo
- Bi-color sole
- .5" height
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are manufactured by experienced Italian artisans with carefully selected materials of the highest quality. Please handle with care for a longer product life:
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean when the shoe is dry, using only neutral or same-color products to avoid staining
- Should the material become wet, dry it with a soft, dry cloth
For the continental U.S., we offer free FedEx ground shipping. We also offer two-day shipping for $25 and next-day delivery options for $35.*
For Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico, we offer two-day shipping for $25 and next-day shipping for $35.
All ground, next-day and two-day deliveries are shipped via FedEx.*
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.
*Exceptions may apply for selected Home products.
- Complimentary Ground Shipping