COVID-19 FAQExpand All Collapse All
Will COVID-19 affect my Gucci.com order?
- We have taken the precautionary measure to temporarily close select stores in Europe and Middle East.
- Gucci.com remains open and we are dedicated to providing you with the shopping experience you have come to know and love.
- Estimated shipping of available items is within 1-2 business days. Please refer to the delivery date estimate noted on the product description page and at checkout.
- The return window for online and in store purchases is extended to 30 days. Please refer to our "Returns & Echanges" section for more information.
- As the safety of our clients, teams and communities are our top priority, we are working with the carriers to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Following recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO), carriers have temporarily suspended signature requirements for most deliveries to extend its safety precautions at the point of delivery. Therefore, we are temporarily not requiring you to physically sign for your delivery. We suggest that you follow your shipment with the tracking number found in your shipping confirmation email.
Will COVID-19 impact my return?
How does Covid-19 impact my repair and care service?
We will accept repair requests once our stores are fully open to the public. In the meantime, we ask that you refrain from sending in any repair requests. If you already requested a repair at one of our authorized locations or stores, your repair service will be on hold, then once our stores resume normal store business hours, we will continue the repair service.
If you have any concerns or questions, please Contact Us.
Which stores are opened?
How is Gucci ensuring that its reopened stores will be safe, and customers will not be exposing themselves by interacting with Gucci employees?
For each reopened store, we will be following strict safety protocols to ensure we continue to help fight the spread of the virus. All Gucci employees will be required to perform health screening protocols, practice social distancing and wear personal protect equipment (e.g., face masks and gloves) to help maintain a safe environment for both the client and the employee. In addition, we encourage all our clients to follow safety guidelines, and will require all our clients to wear face coverings to enter a store as well as follow any local government mandates. If you are exhibiting any signs of the virus, we kindly ask you to refrain from visiting a store at this time and contact us to provide services at a later date.
Why aren’t all Gucci stores reopened? When will others reopen?
We have reopened stores at locations where we have determined, along with local government officials, that it is safe to do so. We will continue to monitor all stores and their local communities closely and will determine when and where we can reopen other store locations. This will be a phased approach since some areas of the country are recovering faster than others. Do not hesitate to contact us for more information.
How is Gucci organizing fitting rooms and ensuring products touched, tried on or returned by clients are safe?
Merchandise that clients have interacted with will be set aside before being restocked. Our fitting rooms (if no additional local legal law restriction in place not to use them) are cleaned and prepared after each use to our highest standard. All accepted returns undergo a wait period before being restocked.
Does Gucci offer any contactless payment options like Apple Pay, etc?
Gucci locations will continue to accept contactless Mobile Payment including Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, Android Pay.
Why do I have to wait in line?
In order to be in compliance with local directives, we are limiting the number of people in our store to ensure social distancing is practiced.
Do you offer a washroom or disinfection?
We do have a bathroom for client use, however we also have hand sanitizer we can offer you.
Is your client service available?
Gucci Client Advisors are working remotely and can be contacted at this link.
Product InformationExpand All Collapse All
Which products are available for purchase on Gucci.com?
Gucci.com offers products across all categories, including handbags, accessories, shoes, jewelry, décor, makeup and ready-to-wear. You can shop by runway look or discover our special capsule collections. Custom Made to Order and personalized items are also available.
Each product is labeled with the following availability: Available, Available in 1-3 weeks, Pre-Order, Made to Order.
|All European Countries||1-2 business days|
|UAE||2-3 business days|
|Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country||3-4 business days|
*Contact us to receive information on remote areas.
Saturday Delivery is available at checkout only for selected postcodes with an additional cost.
What if an item is unavailable?
If an item or size you have selected is not available for purchase on Gucci.com, you can locate it at the nearest Gucci store using the Find in Store feature on the product description page.
If you need additional assistance please Contact Us.
Does Gucci offer sales online?
Gucci does not offer sales online. Sale is exclusively available through Gucci outlet locations. To find your nearest Gucci outlet, please visit our Store Locator.
Does Gucci go on sale?
Gucci does not have sales, including black Friday sales and private sales. If you see Gucci items, not from an official Gucci retailer, being sold at discounted, sale or clearance prices, then chances are the item is counterfeit.
Where are Gucci products made?
Gucci products are crafted with the highest quality materials, design and workmanship. Most Gucci products are made in Italy. Exceptions include watches, which are mainly manufactured in Switzerland, fragrances which are produced in France and the UK, cosmetics that come from the EU and some eyewear produced in Japan.
In line with our mission of responsible shopping, we are constantly searching to find more sustainable materials and manufacturing processes to develop products that have a lower impact on the environment, while still upholding our commitment to superior craftsmanship and quality. To learn more about how Gucci manages sustainability within our business, visit Gucci Equilibrium and our Corporate Sustainability & Responsibility Policy.
What are Made to Order items?
What is personalisation and how do I personalise my item?
Gucci's personalization service allows you to give your item a unique finish.
Monogramming is available for a limited selection of leather goods. This complimentary service allows you to emboss up to three initials in different color options, depending on the selected style. Create your Monogram.
Add a custom finish to selected bracelets and rings with in-store engraving. Complimenatry after purchase, this service allows you to add a unique touch to your item by choosing between a range of letters and numbers.
Please note that once you have placed an order for a personalized item, it is considered final sale and you cannot cancel, modify or return your selection.
Wire transfer may not be used to purchase personalized items.
How do I know my size?
Size guides with general recommendations are available on each product page to help determine your best fit. .
If you would like more detailed fitting information for a specific category please select from the dedicated pages.
How do I know if a product I have is authentic? Does Gucci guarantee the authenticity of all products sold on Gucci.com?
Gucci products are crafted with the highest quality materials, design and workmanship. “Made in Italy” is an integral part of the essence of Gucci. It is a cultural approach, a know-how that took generations to build, and a genuine mission that has allowed Gucci to become one of the world’s most desirable luxury fashion brands. Counterfeit Gucci products are replicas or imitations of authentic Gucci products that are aimed at misleading consumers and can be of poor quality, lacking the details and the craftsmanship which characterize authentic Gucci goods.
We guarantee the authenticity of all products purchased on Gucci.com and in Gucci stores.
If you would like to report counterfeits or suspect websites, please send an email to email@example.com, providing as much descriptive information as possible about the products or the website.
How has Gucci committed to sustainability and responsible shopping?
Gucci is committed to implementing a culture of sustainability, with a responsible attitude towards the people and environment that make up our community. We are constantly searching to find more sustainable materials and manufacturing processes to develop products that have a lower impact on the environment, dream up innovative solutions and look after the people who help us achieve all of this.
We have already begun our journey with the use of organic fabrics, recycled materials, metal-free tanning processes and scrap-less cutting.
An unprecedented commitment to sustainability leadership in luxury and fashion, Gucci’s supply chain has become carbon neutral and we are dedicated to continuing our commitment within our Culture of Purpose.
Does Gucci Tag track my location or my personal information?
Where can I find more information about Gucci Tag?
Why is my Gucci Tag not working?
Can the Gucci Tag be added to any product purchased in the past?
Can the Gucci Tag be removed from my item?
Will the Gucci Tag be added to other products?
How can I deactivate the Gucci Tag from products purchased online?
How does my Gucci x Oura Ring work and what can it do?
How are my body signals monitored?
Advanced sensors on the inner band work together to monitor key body signals. In order to provide the most accurate data and insights, it is recommended to wear the Gucci x Oura ring 24/7 on your index finger with the sensors on the palm side of your hand. Each full battery charge will last up to 7 days and the ring is water resistant up to 100 meters (~330 ft.).
What can I track?
The Gucci x Oura ring tracks sleep, activity, heart rate, temperature, and can predict your period. By analyzing over 20 different body signals such as your sleep patterns, recent activity, heart rate variability, and body temperature, it provides a Readiness, Sleep, and Activity Score. Designed to help discover what works for your body and lifestyle, Readiness gives holistic insight into how well your body is recovering.
You can find all of your scores inside the free Gucci x Oura app for iOS and Android. In the app, there is a selection of over 50 audio sessions for meditation, sleep, focus, energy boosts, and more. The more you listen, the more the app will identify which sessions work best for you and your body.
Will my data remain private?
Your data will be processed by Oura and will be protected according to GDPR requirements and industry-wide best practices, using Spring Security, OAuth2 secure authentication protocol, and data encryption.
Should I purchase my usual Gucci ring size?
No, there is a virtual ring sizing tool on the product page you should use to determine your size. The virtual sizing tool will allow you to determine your Gucci x Oura Ring size in multiple ways whether you already own a ring that fits you well, know your Oura Ring size (i.e. have used an Oura product before), need to measure the size of your finger or consult a conversion chart. If you are still unsure about your size, you can visit select stores to try on with a dedicated Client Advisor or contact us for guidance.
What is Oura membership and is it included?
The Gucci x Oura Ring includes a lifetime membership and it will continue you as long as you keep the same active Oura account.
Orders & PaymentExpand All Collapse All
What forms of payment do you accept?
*Paypal payments are not available in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Qatar.
When will I be charged for my purchase?
For most items (excluding Made to Order and personalized items), you will not be charged until your order is shipped. Once the order is placed, we will authorize payment for the full amount and prepare your order for shipping. The full amount will be charged once your order is shipped.
Made to Order items and personalized items require full payment at the time the order is placed. Once the order is received on Gucci.com, Gucci Client Services will contact you to confirm the order and process the payment.
Is VAT included in the final price and how do I claim VAT back?
Can I cancel or modify my order?
If you need to cancel or modify your order, please Contact Us as soon as possible. We will make every effort to accommodate your request, but cannot guarantee your order may be adjusted once it’s been submitted. Processed orders may not be cancelled or modified; you may return your item subject to Gucci’s Online Return Policy.
Once a Made to Order or personalized order has been placed, it cannot be canceled or modified. These items are considered final sale and cannot be returned.
My order has been declined; do I need to place a new order?
If you have received an e-mail from us informing you that your order has been cancelled, please place a new order online, or contact us.
Shipping & DeliveryExpand All Collapse All
Which shipping options are available and what are the shipping fees?
For items available for immediate purchase (for other availabilities see here), you may select from the following shipping services:
Delivery timing is estimated from the time your order is shipped, not when it is placed.
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate from shipping|
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
20 EUR or 15 GBP
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
How can I track my order status?
Once your item(s) have been shipped you will receive a confirmation email which will include a link to track your order through the carrier.
Is a signature required upon delivery of my order?
For security reasons, an adult signature is required upon delivery. If you will be unavailable to sign for your package, please Contact Us.
Can I modify my shipping address?
Can I ship to multiple addresses?
At this time we can only ship to one address per order. To ship to multiple addresses, please place a separate order for each location.
Why haven’t I received the new eco packaging with my most recent purchase?
Designed and sourced with the planet in mind is an all-new line of vintage-inspired green packaging, innovatively created to be completely recyclable and encased in a reusable Gucci cotton canvas shopper for most Gucci.com orders. In accordance with Gucci’s commitment to reducing its carbon footprint, this new eco packaging will become available once outlets and warehouses utilise the remainder of their ivory gift boxes.
How do I use the Collect In-Store service?
- Add your item to your shopping bag
- Choose Collect In-Store as your delivery method at checkout
- Select the store of your choice
Who can collect my Collect In-Store order?
I was using my own MY GUCCI account
- A form of ID
- A physical or digital version of the MY GUCCI account holder’s or the person associated to the Billing Information
- A completed authorization form which can also be emailed in advance to the store
- A digital or physical copy of the ready-to collect email
Returns & ExchangesExpand All Collapse All
How many days do I have to exchange or return an item?
Returns and exchanges may be made within 30 days from the date of delivery by returning your item by carrier to the address on the return shipping label or to a Gucci store listed at this link.
What is your return and exchange policy?
Returns may be made within 30 days from the date of delivery by returning your item by carrier to the address on the return shipping label or to a Gucci store listed at this link.
Returned merchandise must meet the below requirements in order to be accepted for a refund:
- All items (including Gucci Beauty) must be in original condition with original tags attached. Merchandise that has been worn, used, altered or damaged will not be accepted. For lingerie products, the underwear protection, when provided, must also be intact.
- Returns on items with a return tag attached will only be honored if the label has not been removed.
- Made to Order or personalized items are final sale and cannot be returned.
- Due to the intimate nature of swimwear, tights and lingerie, these products should be tried on wearing your own clothing underneath.
- Décor items, such as chairs or items with non-standard dimensions, may require special return instructions. If you would like to return one of these items, please Contact Us.
- Items purchased at a Gucci store, Gucci outlet store or other retailer or distributor cannot be returned to Gucci.com. These items can be returned using the same channel of the original purchase.
For more information, please refer to our Terms of Sale.
How do I return an item?
There are two ways to request a return:
- Using this dedicated page
- Visit the Order Details section of your MY GUCCI account and select ‘Return this Item’—this will be available as soon as the item has been delivered and will be available for 30 days.
Before starting, you should pack your item into its original packaging including the cotton tote, any accessories, booklets, labels and the return tag.
You can return an item by courier or in-store:
Making a Return by Courier:
- Print your prepaid shipping label. It will be sent to you by email and available for download from your MY GUCCI account.
- Remove the original shipping label and attach the new label.
- Schedule your return by contacting the courier by phone or online.
The number will be sent to you by email with your shipping label and is also visible on the thank you page that appears when you complete your return request online.
Start by visiting ‘MyDHL+’ at the following link https://mydhl.express.dhl or using the ‘DHL Express Mobile App’ and choose the country you are making the return from. Select the ‘Schedule a Pickup’ tab and enter the waybill number on your prepaid shipping label.
- The courier’s tracking number is visible on your prepaid shipping label. You can use it to follow your returns at by visiting ‘MyDHL+’ at the following link https://mydhl.express.dhl or using the ‘DHL Express Mobile App.’
- If you do not receive a shipping label or it is not downloadable from your MY GUCCI account, please contact us.
- Please note, if you use a different courier service than listed above, Gucci cannot be held liable.
Making a Return In-Store
- You may return your item to the stores listed at this link. . It should be brought to the store in its original packaging
- The Client Advisors in store will be glad to assist you in the return process and you will receive an email confirmation when your return has been completed.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original form of payment. Please note, shipping fees for Saturday delivery are non-refundable.
- All returns are complimentary.
- Please remember that items must be in new condition and with their protective coating intact (if applicable).
- Please refer to our Online Return Policy for more information.
How do I exchange an item?
- Please contact a Gucci Client Advisor to initiate an exchange.
- Once the exchange has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you.
- Pack your item in its orginal packaging—including the cotton tote bag, any included accessories, instruction booklet, labels, return tag. Please note, your item must be in new condition and with its protective covering still intact (where applicable).
- Print then attach the prepaid shipping label to the package and arrange pickup by contacting the carrier directly at the number located on the return request email or in the return thank you page that appears when you complete your return process online. You can also arrange your pickup by visiting “MyDHL+” at the following link https://mydhl.express.dhl or using the “DHL Express Mobile App.” First, select the country in which your order will be picked up from, and then select the “Schedule a Pickup” tab using the waybill number you find on the return label.
- All returns shipped using the prepaid shipping label are complimentary. Please note, Gucci is not liable for merchandise returned through an alternative carrier service, we recommend using the prepaid label. If for any reason you don’t receive your prepaid shipping label or you can’t locate it, please contact us at this link.
- The carrier tracking number can be found on your prepaid shipping label. You can use this to track your returns useing “MyDHL+” at this link https://mydhl.express.dhl or using the “DHL Express Mobile App.”
- Once received in the warehouse, items sent for exchange will be processed within 14 business days and credited back to the original form of payment. Please note, if your item does not meet the terms of our returns policy, it will be returned to you and the reimbursement will not be made.
- You will receive an email confirmation when your return has been completed. Please note any shipping charges incurred at the time of purchase are non-refundable.
For Paypal orders, exchanges may be processed only for the same or lower value. If you are exchanging for an item of lower cost, you will receive a partial refund directly through your Paypal account.
Exchange in store:
- You may return your item to the stores listed at this link.
- Please bring your return in its original packaging with a printed version of the digital invoice you received in your shipment confirmation email.
- The Client Advisors in store will be glad to help you in exchanging your purchase.
Where can I return or exchange a Collect In-Store item?
How long does it take for a refund to be issued?
Merchandise returned by mail to the warehouse will be processed within 14 business days from receipt. You will receive an email confirmation when your return has been completed. Refunds will be credited back to the original form of payment. Additional fees for Saturday delivery are non-refundable.
Can I exchange or return an item gifted to me by someone else?
GiftsExpand All Collapse All
How do I send a gift?
What Gifting Services does Gucci offer?
Gucci offers several gifting options—from complimentary gift wrapping to personalized gift recommendations.
Complimentary Gift Wrap
All Gucci.com orders come with complimentary gift wrap which includes a signature Gucci gift box tied with a Gucci satin ribbon or gift bag. Gucci gift boxes are only available for products 45 cm x 45 cm x 20 cm and smaller. You also have the option of including a personalized gift message and excluding the price from the order invoice.
Gucci's personalization service allows you to give your item a unique finish.
Monogramming is available for a limited selection of leather goods. This complimentary service allows you to choose up to three initials in three different color options, depending on the selected style. Create your Monogram.
Ask a Gift Expert
Need recommendations? Our dedicated Client Advisors are available to assist in finding the perfect gift, based on your specific details like ideal price range, product type and more, creating a tailor-made list of ideas. To connect with one of our Client Advisors for a personalized shopping experience, visit Gift Services for more information.
Gucci Gift Card
Can I personalize my gift?
Gucci's personalization service allows you to give your item a unique finish.
Can I order corporate gifts on the website?
For full terms and conditions applicable to corporate gifts, please Contact Us.
Can I exchange or return an item gifted to me by someone else?
Care and RepairExpand All Collapse All
Who can I contact for assistance with my Gucci product?
Gucci provides after sales services for products purchased from Gucci.com, Gucci stores and authorized Gucci retailers.
If you need assistance or service, you may:
• Visit the Gucci authorized retailers where the product was purchased or any Gucci store.
For Gucci watches, please refer to the section below.
Who can I contact for assistance with my Gucci watch?
If you need assistance or service on your Gucci watch, you may:
- Visit any retailer or authorized service center listed at the following link.
- Contact Gucci Client Services.
Gucci provides a two-year international warranty for all watches purchased from Gucci.com, Gucci stores and authorized Gucci retailers.
For Premium Watches and High Watchmaking Collections*, Gucci offers extended after sales services:
- A five-year international warranty on Premium Watches collection.
- A eight-year international warranty on High Watchmaking Collection, which also includes additional services.
Complete warranty information on Gucci watches is available by clicking here.
*Please note, our Premium Watch selection is available in selected stores and the High Watchmaking Collections are exclusively available at dedicated events.
GUCCI WARRANTY CERTIFICATES
In accordance with the commitment of Gucci for reducing the environmental impact, for all watches bought after March 1st 2022 Gucci will avoid paper leaflets and provide the clients with a digital certificate.
Please visit watchwarranty.gucci.com to check the status of the warranty of your watch and download your certificate.
HOW TO FIND THE SERIAL NUMBER OF MY WATCH
At Gucci we use a unique number to identify each watch, called a Serial Number, which consists of 8 numbers.
You can find it engraved on the back of the case of your watch.
SustainabilityExpand All Collapse All
Has Gucci adopted a sustainable business strategy?
How does Gucci measure its environmental impact?
Starting with choice and traceability of raw materials, Gucci guarantees – internally and along the supply chain - that internationally recognized social and environmental responsibility standards are respected and consistent with our own commitment to the ethical and sustainable management of our operations. To get a closer look, please visit our Gucci Digital Environmental Profit and loss (EP&L) and read more about our EP&L on Gucci Equilibrium.
Where can I find out more information about sustainability at Gucci?
Gucci Equilibrium unifies the principles we uphold and the actions we pursue to treat our world and each other better, for our collective future. For more information visit equilibrium.gucci.com and discover Gucci’s Instagram dedicated to social and environmental sustainability at instagram.com/GucciEquilibrium. Our products’ sustainability features are highlighted on each item’s description page through a set of dedicated icons, as shown in the examples that can be found at the following link: https://www.gucci.com/it/en_gb/pr/men/bags-for-men/totes-for-men/gucci-off-the-grid-tote-bag-p-630353H9HAN1000
Does Gucci use sustainable materials and fabrics in its collections?
As part of our commitment to reduce our environmental impacts, we are focused on incorporating low-impact materials and promoting sustainable manufacturing processes for our collections, while still ensuring superior craftsmanship and quality. We source our raw materials in line with the Kering Group’s standards for Raw Materials and Manufacturing Processes.
How is animal welfare and biodiversity protected?
GUCCI and Kering Group are committed to preserving and protecting biodiversity and the ecosystem functions and respecting animal welfare.
To ensure care and respect for animals in Kering’s supply chains, Kering has developed a suite of animal welfare standards for the Group’s suppliers at farms and processing facilities.
At the Group level, Kering also has a dedicated biodiversity strategy which Gucci aligns with.
Does Gucci use real fur?
Supported by the Humane Society of the United States and by LAV, in 2017 with the Spring Summer 2018 Collection Gucci marked the ban of fur for all its products. Following the decision, the House also joined the Fur Free Alliance’s Fur Free Retailer Program. You can read about Gucci’s Fur Free Policy on Gucci Equilibrium.
What is Gucci’s stance on recycled and single-use plastic?
Gucci commits to reduce environmental impact and protect biodiversity through minimizing the use of plastic with the choice of more sustainable materials.
What is Gucci’s brand strategy about precious stones and metal sourcing?
Gucci is committed to sustainably source all precious stones and metal used for its products. To mitigate the environmental impact associated with the mining and extraction of virgin raw materials, the House is committed to maximizing the use of recycled precious metals for accessories’ hardware and jewelry by 2025.
Does Gucci use eco-friendly packaging?
Uncoated to be fully recyclable, all packaging has been designed with a green color that decreases the use of inks and is crafted through FSC-certified paper and cardboard from sustainably managed forest sources.
We have optimized our e-commerce packaging by eliminating the plastic in the shipment of our products in favor of paper from sustainably managed forest sources and we have redesigned the boxes for easier reuse. Stepping up our efforts, we have also incorporated more sustainable methods and materials for packaging in our logistics.
Discover more on Gucci Equilibrium.
How does Gucci promote circular economy?
Gucci’s vision for the future is to integrate the principles of circular economy into the design and creation process. To support the strategy, recycled and regenerated materials are ramped up in all collections and the recycling and reuse of plastic is expanded across the entire supply chain. The House has also increased the use of fibers and materials derived from post-industrial textile waste, like yarn and unused fabrics. Designed under Gucci Circular Lines, Gucci launched Off The Grid in 2020, a collection made from recycled, organic, bio-based and sustainably sourced materials, including ECONYL® regenerated nylon. Please visit Gucci Equilibrium for more information about our circular initiatives.
Does Gucci offer animal-free products?
Gucci guarantees the highest standards of animal welfare and complies with all applicable laws and regulations. Since the ban of fur in October 2017 (see answer to the F.A.Q. “Does Gucci use real fur?”), the animal-free offering has been increased using sustainable options, including a series of alternatives to leather like Demetra—a new material made from animal-free raw materials that are primarily from sustainable, renewable and bio-based sources and has no impediments to scalability or limitations on volume. From June 2020, clients can discover all sustainable features of Gucci products through a set of icons on Gucci.com.
How does Gucci guarantee responsible practices in its supply chain?
Gucci guarantees – internally and along the supply chain - that internationally recognized social and environmental responsibility standards are respected and consistent with our own commitment to the ethical and sustainable management of our business operations. Gucci relies on a selected network of trusted suppliers and works closely with them to ensure that they comply with the Gucci Sustainability Principles and Code of Ethics . To learn more about Gucci’s commitment to social and environmental sustainability across our business, visit Gucci Equilibrium to read about our responsible supply chain and find out more about our Corporate Sustainability & Responsibility Policy.
MY GUCCI AccountExpand All Collapse All
What is a MY GUCCI account?
How can I create a MY GUCCI account?
How do I modify or delete MY GUCCI account?
How do I sign up for the latest on what’s happening at Gucci?
How can I unsubscribe to the Gucci's mailing list?
Unsubscribe to be removed from our mailing list.