“Perfume is that thing that even with your eyes closed, brings you to a precise moment in space and time” Alessandro Michele. Presenting a universal scent: Gucci Mémoire d’une Odeur, a fragrance that transcends gender and explores the power of memory. Blended by master perfumer Alberto Morillas, under Alessandro Michele’s creative vision, the scent establishes a new olfactive family, Mineral Aromatic. Grown around Rome in terraced gardens since the 16th and 17th centuries, Roman Chamomile blends its green aromatic scent with Indian Coral Jasmine, a flower known for releasing a more powerful scent at night. Musks add depth to the fragrance, while Cedarwood and Sandalwood bring intensity to its structure.
- Eau de Parfum
- Top notes of Roman Chamomile—a timeless, green aromatic scent, now used for the first time in perfumery.
- Heart notes of Indian Coral Jasmine Nature Print ®—a note exclusive to Gucci, collected in India, with a honeyed temper and an orangey coral-coloured heart—and precious Musks
- Base notes of Vanilla and noble woods as Sandalwood and Cedarwood
- The refined bottle recalls a vintage Gucci perfume from the ‘90s. Grooved like a column from an ancient world, the light green glass flacon features a gold-toned cap. Printed gold foil frames the label, revealing the Gucci logo.
- Symbolizing a starry night sky, the perfume’s green box is decorated with Celestial firmaments inspired by Giotto’s frescoes in the Scrovegni Chapel in Padova.
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate from shipping|
Metro areas: 1 – 2 business days
Same Day Delivery*
Available to selected Sydney Metropolitan postcodes, for orders placed by 1pm (AEST) Mon-Fri.
|Available to selected Sydney Metropolitan postcodes. Orders placed Sun-Fri will be delivered the following Saturday.|
Orders placed Saturday before 11am (AEST) will be delivered Same Day.
Road Express (for Beauty)
Metro areas: 1 – 3 business days
*Available to selected Sydney Metropolitan postcodes. If you are eligible for this service, it will appear at checkout.
The return window for online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. Prepaid return labels for complimentary return/exchange are included with all online orders along with detailed instructions. You may also return or exchange merchandise in any of our Gucci boutiques when accompanied by the original invoice.
Extended returns for the holiday season. Orders placed from November 15 to December 25 will include extended complimentary returns until January 31.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or within the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
Please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement. At this time we do not offer instalment payments, or payments via Gucci credit notes and/or gift cards.
Once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for $1 for verification purposes. The authorised amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy. The full transaction value will be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorisation, confirmed availability and prepared your order for shipping. For Made To Order, DIY, personalised and selected Décor products, payment will be taken at the time the order is placed.
All items purchased during the festive time will be delivered in special starred packaging, recalling the astrology atmosphere imbued in the Cosmogonie collection. The dark finish of the fabric tote, designed to recall the night sky, may transfer to lighter colors and renders the item sensitive to direct contact with water.
- Complimentary Shipping and Returns