The reintroduction of the Jackie bag in a mini size for Fall Winter 2020 presents a new take on a historical Gucci icon. Brought back to the forefront, the recognizable shape is presented in light pink leather and enhanced with an additional, detachable shoulder strap. Attached to the bag with a buckle closure, the second strap adds a contemporary feel to the archival style, providing new ways to wear—from top handle, shoulder to cross body. The Jackie 1961: available exclusively in Gucci stores and on Gucci.com
- Light pink leather
- Gold-toned hardware
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
- This product contains leather made through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Interior: 1 open pocket
- This style is sold with an additional shoulder strap which can be attached to the bag with a buckle closure
- Handle: 10cm strap drop from central hole, handle with additional shoulder strap: 58cm drop from central hole
- Piston closure
- This item can fit a cell phone up to W78mm x H167mm x D9mm
- Mini size: W19cm x H13cm x D3cm
- Weight: .45kg approximately
- Made in Italy
- The model is 175cm tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate from shipping|
Metro areas: 1 – 2 business days
Same Day Delivery*
Available to selected Sydney Metropolitan postcodes, for orders placed by 1pm (AEST) Mon-Fri.
|Available to selected Sydney Metropolitan postcodes. Orders placed Sun-Fri will be delivered the following Saturday.|
Orders placed Saturday before 11am (AEST) will be delivered Same Day.
Road Express (for Beauty)
Metro areas: 1 – 3 business days
*Available to selected Sydney Metropolitan postcodes. If you are eligible for this service, it will appear at checkout.
The return window for online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. Prepaid return labels for complimentary return/exchange are included with all online orders along with detailed instructions. You may also return or exchange merchandise in any of our Gucci boutiques when accompanied by the original invoice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or within the FAQs Section.
Designed and sourced with the planet in mind is an all-new line of vintage-inspired green packaging—innovatively created to be completely recyclable and accompanied by a Gucci.com exclusive reusable cotton canvas shopper on most orders.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
Please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement. At this time we do not offer instalment payments, or payments via Gucci credit notes and/or gift cards.
Once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for $1 for verification purposes. The authorised amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy. The full transaction value will be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorisation, confirmed availability and prepared your order for shipping. For Made To Order, DIY, personalised and selected Décor products, payment will be taken at the time the order is placed.
- Complimentary Shipping and Returns