Channelling the Fall Winter 2020 collection’s grunge vibe, this wide-leg denim pant is crafted from organic cotton specifically treated for a stained-like, distressed effect. Gucci explores new takes on the cult fabric, reinterpreting it with different designs and washing techniques that blur the line between vintage and contemporary. All organic cotton leftovers from the cutting process for this product are then upcycled into new materials under the “Gucci Up” program. Pieces with versatile ways to wear and style embrace each person who is part of the House’s individual spirit.
- Light blue eco washed organic denim with stain effect
- Metallic 'School outfitters Gucci vintage Maison de l’Amour Firenze' logo label at the back
- This product contains organic cotton where the cultivation and manufacturing process restrict the use of chemicals, eliminate pesticides or artificial fertilizers and incorporate methods that respect biodiversity, improve soil quality, and reduce water consumption.
- Front slash pockets
- Back patch pockets
- Button and zip closure
- Low waist; wide leg
- Leg opening: 48cm based on a size 32
- The product shown in this image is a size 32
- Made in Italy
- This product is made of 100% organic cotton. It is produced through cultivation and manufacturing processes that don't involve harmful chemicals, pesticides or artificial fertilizers, and incorporates methods that respect biodiversity and ecosystems, improve soil quality, and reduce water consumption. All organic cotton leftovers from the cutting process for this product are then upcycled into new materials under the “Gucci Up” program.
To ensure delivery before Christmas via Express delivery, the following cut-off dates apply to orders on available products, by location:
Metro areas: 18th December
Regional areas: 17th December
Orders placed between the 9th of November to the 24th of December will be granted an extended return and exchange window, until the 31st January, 2021.
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate from shipping|
Road Express Delivery for Fragrance
Metro areas*: 1 – 3 business days
Metro areas: 1–2 business days
Same Day Delivery*
|Available only for orders placed by 1pm (AEST) Mon-Fri.|
Deliveries cannot be made on public holidays.
Orders placed Sun-Fri will be delivered the following Saturday.
*If you are eligible for this service it will appear at checkout.
The return window for online purchases is 14 days from the date you received your purchase. Prepaid return labels for complimentary return/exchange are included with all online orders along with detailed instructions. You may also return or exchange merchandise in any of our Gucci boutiques when accompanied by the original invoice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or within the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
Please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement. At this time we do not offer instalment payments, or payments via Gucci credit notes and/or gift cards.
Once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for $1 for verification purposes. The authorised amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy. The full transaction value will be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorisation, confirmed availability and prepared your order for shipping. For Made To Order, DIY, personalised and selected Décor products, payment will be taken at the time the order is placed.