The fedora hat is introduced within a line of accessories and ready-to-wear presented for Pre-Fall 2020 made from recycled materials and trims, supporting the House's commitment to sustainability. Gucci Off The Grid is the first collection from Gucci Circular Lines—a concept created to support the House's vision for circular production. Designed for those mindful of their environmental impact, Gucci Off The Grid uses recycled, organic, bio-based and sustainably sourced materials. Regenerated nylon, crafted using recycled sewing thread and trims displays the GG pattern against an opaque background in a vivid orange hue.
- Orange GG nylon made from ECONYL®—a nylon fabric sourced from regenerated materials that can be recycled and recreated, aiding in decreasing its ecological footprint
- Black leather trims made from leather tanned through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods
- Brim trim made from recycled polyester fabric
- Internal ribbon made from cellulose sourced from sustainably managed forests
- Sewn using recycled polyester thread
- Leather detail with Gucci script logo
- This item will come with a FSC-certified recycled gift box, shipped flat, and recycled nylon flannel dust bag. Each Gucci Off The Grid product will ship with a dedicated booklet detailing the collection, printed on FSC-certified recycled paper.
- Made in Italy
To ensure delivery before Christmas via Express delivery, the following cut-off dates apply to orders on available products, by location:
Metro areas: 18th December
Regional areas: 17th December
Orders placed between the 9th of November to the 24th of December will be granted an extended return and exchange window, until the 31st January, 2021.
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate from shipping|
Road Express Delivery for Fragrance
Metro areas*: 1 – 3 business days
Metro areas: 1–2 business days
Same Day Delivery*
|Available only for orders placed by 1pm (AEST) Mon-Fri.|
Deliveries cannot be made on public holidays.
Orders placed Sun-Fri will be delivered the following Saturday.
*If you are eligible for this service it will appear at checkout.
The return window for online purchases is 14 days from the date you received your purchase. Prepaid return labels for complimentary return/exchange are included with all online orders along with detailed instructions. You may also return or exchange merchandise in any of our Gucci boutiques when accompanied by the original invoice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or within the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
Please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement. At this time we do not offer instalment payments, or payments via Gucci credit notes and/or gift cards.
Once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for $1 for verification purposes. The authorised amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy. The full transaction value will be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorisation, confirmed availability and prepared your order for shipping. For Made To Order, DIY, personalised and selected Décor products, payment will be taken at the time the order is placed.