Rouge à Lèvres Mat presents a collection of intensely-hued lip colours with a long-lasting matte finish. Specially formulated with rich pigment and gelling waxes, the lipstick delivers vibrant colour with a soft, velvety feel. Born under the creative direction of Alessandro Michele, a range of brilliantly coloured shades are inspired by iconic Hollywood movies and characters from the gilded era. The bold colour palette speaks to the eccentric and free-spirited mood of the House's collections—an unconfined and unlimited form of self-expression—with each lipstick encased within precious gold-toned packaging etched with an engraved design.
- 25 Goldie Red (The Gucci Red)
- Specially chosen by the Creative Director, this shade is marked with the number 25 and a star—two symbols seen throughout the House's collections
- Matte finish lipstick
- Saturated with pigment for intense, long-wearing colour
- Moisturizing formula contains a mix of pigment and gelling waxes that provide a lightweight finish that enhances the true clarity of the colour's shade
- Floral fragrance with violet notes and a soft, fruity scent
- Dermatologically tested
- Inspired by vintage designs, recalling an era when lipstick cases were envisioned as objects of art and decoration, the item is presented in a gold-toned tube etched with a decorative linear pattern
- The lipsticks within all of the collections can be layered and blended to create new colours and finishes
- 21.5 mm x 72 mm x 21.5 mm
- Please note, returns on this item will only be accepted if the original protective packaging is intact.
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Premium Express once they become available.
The return window for online purchases will be extended to 30 days from the date you received your purchase. You may return products by mail using the complimentary prepaid return label included with your order, and following the return instructions provided in your digital invoice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Designed and sourced with the planet in mind is an all-new line of vintage-inspired green packaging—innovatively created to be completely recyclable. A single Gucci.com exclusive cotton canvas shopper will also accompany each order, excluding those consisting solely of ties.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.