Exploring ideas of authenticity and appropriation within the fashion industry, Gucci Aria unveils The Hacker Project. In his latest collection, Alessandro Michele—in expressions of homage—infuses iconic Balenciaga silhouettes with Gucci codes in unique creations. Presented as a part of the selection, the Neo Classic bag is reimagined in GG canvas.
- If you purchase from Gucci Official Online Shop, we will attach an online exclusive cotton bag. We do not have the exclusive shopper of The Hacker Project. (The cotton bag commemorating the 100th anniversary will end as soon as it runs out, and we will deliver the normal cotton bag.) We will also deliver the normal package as soon as the special package runs out.
- Beige and ebony Original GG canvas
- Brown leather trim
- Antique gold-toned hardware
- The Hacker Project
- Lining: cotton fabric
- Detachable mirror
- Stud and buckle details
- Inside: 1 zip pocket and 2 open pockets
- Outside: 1 zip pocket
- Handles with braided details and 11cm drop
- Removable strap with 50cm drop
- Zipped closure with knotted puller
- Weight: 964 .gr
- Medium size: W39cm x H24.5cm x D14cm
- Made in Italy
- Limited Edition: maximum of one style per purchase
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Extended returns for the holiday season. Orders placed from November 15 to December 31 will include extended complimentary returns until January 31. If you place your order by December 20 you will receive your item by December 24.
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Premium Express once they become available.
The return window for online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. You may return items by selecting "Return this Item" from your MY GUCCI account under order details, through your delivery confirmation email or by contacting a Client Advisor. Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you or will be available for download in your MY GUCCI Account.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.