The original Flora print was conceived by Italian artist Vittorio Accornero and presented on a silk scarf for Princess Grace of Monaco in the '60s. It has since been presented with a new point-of-view by incorporating the femininity and appeal of the print into a jewellery collection. A diamond encrusted flower is set on a bracelet surrounded by beads, the clasp is detailed by a GG charm.
- 18k white gold
- Flower detail with white diamonds
- Double G charm with white diamonds
- 64 diamonds, totaling approximately .22 carats
- Clasp closure
- Double G: 7mm x 5mm
- Flower: 9mm
- Adjustable from 16cm to 18cm
- Made in Italy
- Gucci guarantees, internally and within its supply chain, respect for standards of Social & Environmental Responsibility in line with its sustainability strategy. Gucci gold, platinum and diamonds are certified by the Responsible Jewellery Council whose mission is to promote responsible, ethical, social and environmental practices that guarantee human rights throughout the gold and diamond supply chain, from mines to retail
Gucci jewelry is made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- This piece has been produced using hypoallergenic materials in accordance with the current international regulations
- To care for this piece please clean and polish it with a soft cloth and store it separately
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Available at London Bond: Delivery in 1-2 business days
Store Collection Period: 14 days
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Premium Express once they become available.
The return window for online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. You may return items by selecting "Return this Item" from your MY GUCCI account under order details, through your delivery confirmation email or by contacting a Client Advisor. Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you or will be available for download in your MY GUCCI Account.
For Collect In-Store orders, you can return or exchange your purchase within 30 days of collecting your item in-store or by contacting Client Services if you would like us to pick it up from an address of your choice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.