The Spring Summer 2019 collection continues to reference old school shapes and materials inspired by vintage sportswear. Influenced by classic trainers from the '70s and named for the defensive sports move, these sneakers feature the Web stripe on the side and vintage Gucci logo, treated for an allover distressed effect.
- White perforated and off-white leather
- Treated for a vintage, distressed effect
- Green and orange Web with vintage effect
- Green leather details
- Oval enameled detail with metal Double G
- Label with Gucci vintage logo
- Bi-color rubber sole
- Low heel
- 1.4" height
- Made in Italy
- Treated for a distressed effect, these shoes undergo a dedicated aging process which makes each product unique and the final color may vary from the photo.
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush
Shipping Service & Fee
|Standard Shipping |
Estimated delivery within 3 – 6 business days.
A signature will be required upon delivery.
|Collect In-Store |
Estimated delivery within 1 – 2 business days.
Store Collection Period: 14 days
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page.
Returns may be made by mail or in store. The return window for online purchases is 30 days (10 days in the case of beauty items) from the date of delivery. You may return items by selecting "Return this Item" from your MY GUCCI account under order details, through your delivery confirmation email or by contacting a Client Advisor. Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you or will be available for download in your MY GUCCI account.
For Collect In-Store orders, we offer a 30-day return/exchange window in-store or by contacting Client Services. The return window starts on the day when your item was made available for collection.
Items must remain in their original condition with all labels attached and intact. Please note, Made to Order and personalized items are not returnable.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate|
Click here to view shipping and delivery information.
Designed and sourced with the planet in mind is an all-new line of vintage-inspired green packaging—innovatively created to be completely recyclable and accompanied by a Gucci.com exclusive reusable cotton canvas shopper on most orders.