First used by Gucci in the 1950s, the Horsebit continues to pay homage to the brand’s roots. Here, the emblem appears atop the temples of this square-shape optical frame. Crafted from black injection, the material's shiny finish adds a contemporary twist to the archival detail.
- Shiny black injection frame
- Shiny black injection temples with Horsebit detail
- This product comes with a transparent sample lens to help the frames hold their shape. Please note that it is not intended for use, visit an opticians or specialized store for prescription lens fitting.
- Available exclusively on Gucci.com, your pair of optical frames will be delivered in a lightweight, soft case.
- Pouch: 3.5"W x 7.7"L
- Temple length: 5.7"; Lens height: 2.1"; Nose bridge length: 0.7"
- Frame height: 2.4"; Frame width: 5.3"
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Store in the provided case
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
- If needed, use a damp cloth and mild detergent. Do not use solvents (e.g. alcohol, acetone) or aggressive detergents which may alter the features of the glasses
Shipping Service & Fee
|Standard Shipping |
Estimated delivery within 3 – 6 business days.
A signature will be required upon delivery.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page.
Returns may be made by mail or in store. The return window for online purchases is 30 days (10 days in the case of beauty items) from the date of delivery. You may return items by selecting "Return this Item" from your MY GUCCI account under order details, through your delivery confirmation email or by contacting a Client Advisor. Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you or will be available for download in your MY GUCCI account.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate|
Click here to view shipping and delivery information.