A notable Gucci symbol borrowed from the equestrian world, the Horsebit is interpreted as an intricate detail on the temples of this optical frame. The style's cat eye shape is paired with contrasting ivory tips and a shiny black acetate front for a vintage feel.
- Shiny black acetate frame
- Shiny gold temples with Horsebit detail and vintage ivory tips
- This product comes with a transparent sample lens to help the frames hold their shape. Please note that it is not intended for use, visit an opticians or specialized store for prescription lens fitting.
- Available exclusively on Gucci.com, your pair of optical frames will be delivered in a lightweight, soft case.
- Pouch: 3.5"W x 7.7"L
- Temple length: 5.5"; Lens height: 1.8"; Nose bridge length: 0.6"
- Frame height: 1.9"; Frame width: 5.3"
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Store in the provided case
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
- If needed, use a damp cloth and mild detergent. Do not use solvents (e.g. alcohol, acetone) or aggressive detergents which may alter the features of the glasses
Shipping Service & Fee
|Standard Shipping |
Estimated delivery within 3 – 6 business days.
A signature will be required upon delivery.
|Collect In-Store |
Estimated delivery within 1 – 2 business days.
Store Collection Period: 14 days
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page.
Returns may be made by mail or in store. The return window for online purchases is 30 days (10 days in the case of beauty items) from the date of delivery. You may return items by selecting "Return this Item" from your MY GUCCI account under order details, through your delivery confirmation email or by contacting a Client Advisor. Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you or will be available for download in your MY GUCCI account.
For Collect In-Store orders, we offer a 30-day return/exchange window in-store or by contacting Client Services. The return window starts on the day when your item was made available for collection.
Items must remain in their original condition with all labels attached and intact. Please note, Made to Order and personalized items are not returnable.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate|
Click here to view shipping and delivery information.
Designed and sourced with the planet in mind is an all-new line of vintage-inspired green packaging, innovatively created to be completely recyclable and encased in a reusable Gucci cotton canvas shopper for most Gucci.com orders.