Emblematic looks from the first Alessandro Michele collection are presented again for the Ouverture collection and create a link to Gucci’s rich history. The Princetown slipper is fully lined and trimmed with lamb wool then finished with the House's signature Horsebit detail.
- Black metal-free tanned leather
- Horsebit detail
- Leather sole
- Wool type: lamb
- Origin: Europe
- These shoes run small, we recommend sizing up half a size
- .5" heel
- This item uses men's sizing
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush
Shipping Service & Fee
|Standard Shipping |
Estimated delivery within 3 – 6 business days.
A signature will be required upon delivery.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page.
Extended returns for the holiday season. Orders placed from November 15 to December 5 will include extended complimentary returns to 45 days. Returns may be made by mail or in store. The return window for online purchases is 45 days (10 days in the case of beauty items) from the date of delivery. You may return items by selecting "Return this Item" from your MY GUCCI account under order details, through your delivery confirmation email or by contacting a Client Advisor. Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you or will be available for download in your MY GUCCI account.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate|
Click here to view shipping and delivery information.