This pair of rectangular-frame sunglasses are crafted from black acetate and are characterized by the green and red Web detail on the temples. The Web was originally inspired by the straps used to hold horseback saddles in place and has since become a symbolic emblem of the House. The style comes with a photochromic lens and blue light filter to help protect the eyes.
- Shiny black acetate frame
- Shiny acetate temples with enameled green and red Web detail and Gucci logo
- Photochromic lens, turns from light yellow to brown when exposed to sunlight
- Blue light filter
- 100% UVA/UVB protection
- Frame height: 1.9", frame width: 5.7"
- Temple length: 5.9"; Lens height: 1.7", Nose bridge length: .7"
- The glasses will arrive in a velvet case, available in a range of six jewel-toned colors and paired with a coordinating satin lining. The case color will be individually selected for each pair of glasses and comes with a matching satin flannel pouch and ivory microfiber cloth.
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Store in the provided case
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
- If needed, use a damp cloth and mild detergent. Do not use solvents (e.g. alcohol, acetone) or aggressive detergents which may alter the features of the glasses
Shipping Service & Fee
|Standard Shipping |
Estimated delivery within 3 – 6 business days.
A signature will be required upon delivery.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page.
Returns may be made by mail or in store. The return window for online purchases is 30 days (10 days in the case of beauty items) from the date of delivery. You may return products by mail using the complimentary prepaid return label included with your order, and following the return instructions provided in your digital invoice.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
|Shipping Service & Fee||Delivery Estimate|
Click here to view shipping and delivery information.