A down-filled oversize jacket in contrast colors, presented for the Fall Winter 2019 collection. First used in the 1970s, the GG logo was an evolution of the original Gucci rhombi design from the 1930s. From then, the monogrammed pattern continues to be brought back into ready-to-wear, paying homage to the House's roots.
- Beige GG jacquard nylon with blue solid nylon at the top
- Blue velvet back collar
- Dark red GG jacquard nylon tape and striped trim down the sleeves
- Feather goose down padding
- Detachable hood
- Zip pockets
- Rib knit cuffs
- Drawstring at hem
- Interior zip pocket
- Snap button and zip closure
- Oversize fit
- 100% polyamide
- Made in Italy
- The model is 6'1" and is wearing size 48 (IT)
For Canada, we offer express shipping service available for $40 on deliveries Monday through Friday.
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.*
*Exceptions may apply for selected Home products.