THE ALCHEMIST'S GARDEN
Gucci's first Haute Perfumery line, The Alchemist's Garden unfolds within an imagined laboratory filled with curious jars and mesmerizing scents. Blended by master perfumer Alberto Morillas under Alessandro Michele's creative direction, the customizable collection made up of eaux de parfum, perfumed oils and acque profumate ("scented waters") is inspired by the art of alchemy and fragrance-making, formulated to be layered and blended together to create a unique, personalized fragrance combination. Built around a hero ingredient linked to the distinctive codes of the House, each scent can be magnified, muted or fused with other fragrances from the luxury collection to create a one-of-a-kind sillage.
- "A Song for the Rose" eau de Parfum
- An expression of absolute femininity, Bulgarian Rose extract is captured in its purest form, just before its harvest in the field. Blended with sweet Musk and strong Woods notes.
- Accentuate this fragrance by layering it with perfumed oils and acque profumate from the collection to create a personalized blend.
- Inspired by the first perfumery containers displayed on the wooden shelves of antique apothecaries, the fragrance is enclosed in a precious, blue lacquered glass bottle, adorned with gold accents and cap. The blue bottle recalls a flacon owned by Alessandro Michele's mother, that was filled with the essence of roses.
- Inspired by a signature Gucci motif, a delicate pink rose decorates the bottle.
- Part of The Alchemist's Garden line, this item comes in a special moire pouch.
Presenting The Alchemist's Garden, a collection of singular eaux de parfum, oils, perfumed waters and a candle inspired by traditional perfumery.
Discover how individual scents are blended in a multitude of combinations through layering the diverse fragrances.
"The collection is created around the idea that some primary scents of perfumery, like the essences of the flowers, the green fragrance of plants, could be joined to specific places, and linked to certain memories." Alessandro Michele.