Crafted from camel wool, this double-breasted jacket walked the Cruise 2020 runway. Influenced by the world of astrology, a detail reminiscent of the Sagittarius Zodiac sign decorates the gold-toned metal buttons. Sartorial labels reminiscent of traditional tailoring are reimagined through the Gucci lens, featuring mottos and symbols that embody the House's eclectic vision: the phrases "Maison de l'Amour" and "The Play of the Abnormal," the centaur and the XXV. In the latest collections, the tags come to the forefront and become ornamental details stitched on the cuff.
- Heavy camel wool
- Beige, pink and ivory torchon trims
- Sagittarius metal buttons
- Two sartorial labels on the cuff: Gucci "Maison de l'Amour" and "Sine Amore Nihil", and XXV "The Play of the Abnormal" and centaur
- Embroidered "Soave Amore" and flower patch at the interior
- Peak lapel
- Patch pockets
- Length: 31.5" based on a size 46 (IT)
- 100% camel wool
- Made in Italy
- The model is 6'2" and is wearing size 46 (IT)
For Canada, we offer express shipping service available for $40 on deliveries Monday through Friday.
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.*
*Exceptions may apply for selected Home products.