Referencing the House's beginnings in the world of luggage and Guccio Gucci’s time at the Savoy Hotel in London, travel items continue to evolve to embrace the contemporary. This cabin trolley is presented in a unique combination of silver aluminum and beige and ebony GG Supreme canvas.
- Beige and ebony GG Supreme canvas
- Silver aluminum trim
- Nylon lining
- Detachable identification tag
- Four 360° wheels
- This trolley was created in collaboration with the Italian luxury luggage maker FPM Milano, in a continuation of the House’s Gucci Valigeria travel narrative.
- Interior elastic straps to secure belongings and zip pocket
- Retractable and telescopic top handles and one side handle
- Lock closure with code
- Weight: 6.5kg approximately
- W40cm x H55cm x D24.5cm
- Made in Italy
- Please mind, the dimensions allowed for cabin size trolley might change depending on specific airline regulations. Make sure your trolley fits your choice of airline requirements
Shipping & Returns info
Shipping Service & Fee
|Estimated delivery within 1-2 business days.|
Standard (Beauty only)
|Estimated delivery within 2-4 business days.|
Returns for online purchases can be made within 30 days from the date of delivery. You may return items by selecting "Return this Item" from your MY GUCCI account under order details, through your delivery confirmation email or Contact Us. Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you or will be available for download in your MY GUCCI account.
Items must remain in their original condition with all labels attached and intact. Please note, Made to Order and personalized items are not returnable.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
The full transaction value will be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization, confirmed stock availability and prepared your order for shipping.
For more information about payment, visit our FAQs Section.