Introducing 'Souvenir from Rome' the new collection of furniture and decorative pieces designed by Alessandro Michele with motifs and patterns borrowed from the ready-to-wear collection. A series of decorative cloches are introduced to the Décor collection, rendered in silver-plated brass specially finished with an antique effect. Traditionally used as for covering or serving food, the bell-shaped cover is embellished with codes of the House. The handle is shaped into a three-dimensional hand and ring—a detail that appears throughout the collections. "Hypnotism" and "Gucci XXV" are engraved on the front.
- Silver-plated brass
- Hand and ring detail
- "Hypnotism" and "Gucci XXV" engraving
- W22cm x H16cm
- Initials are engraved for an antique effect and available in two sizes: large: 15mm and small: 12mm
- Made in Italy
- This item can be personalised with up to three engraved initials, with or without full stops. Please contact us before placing an order to add this complimentary service.
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Clean as soon as possible after use with running water, a damp sponge or cloth with water and a mild detergent, or mild soapy water. After rinsing, dry the item completely using a soft cloth.
- Do not use abrasive products such as chloride, chlorine or acid-based products.
- Store in a soft cloth in a moisture-free location.
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
Add your own touch by personalizing the cloche with your initials. Available in two different sizes, each item can be made unique with an engraving of up to three letters. Speaking to the cloche's vintage design, each monogram will be created in an antique inspired font.
The Cloche Collection