The concept of reinvention continues to shape the House's designs. An evolution of a bamboo handle tote first introduced in 1991, the Gucci Diana represents the notion of style in constant evolution. The design plays with traditional details and renews them new meaning. Playing with this idea, the functional bands used to keep bamboo handles in shape are reimagined as playful leather belts. Here, the tote is introduced in white leather.
- White leather
- Shiny antique gold-toned hardware
- This item comes with 2 decorative belt handle shapers as shown in the image
- Microfibre lining with a suede-like finish
- Double G
- Interior open pocket
- Bamboo handles with 7cm drop
- Web strap with 60cm drop and leather with 53cm drop
- Weight: .726 kg approximately
- Small size: W27cm x H24cm x D11cm
- Made in Italy
- The model is 176cm tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Shipping & Returns info
Shipping Service & Fee
|Estimated delivery within 1-2 business days.|
Standard (Beauty only)
|Estimated delivery within 2-4 business days.|
Returns for online purchases can be made within 30 days from the date of delivery. You may return items by selecting "Return this Item" from your MY GUCCI account under order details, through your delivery confirmation email or Contact Us. Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you or will be available for download in your MY GUCCI account.
Items must remain in their original condition with all labels attached and intact. Please note, Made to Order and personalized items are not returnable.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
The full transaction value will be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization, confirmed stock availability and prepared your order for shipping.
For more information about payment, visit our FAQs Section.
Innovatively designed to be recyclable, Gucci’s emblematic packaging channels the House’s fascination with vintage-inspired designs. An online exclusive reusable cotton tote is included with most Gucci.com orders.