The paneled screen features two distinctive designs on either side. One is enriched with a hexagon jacquard fabric and the other tufted pink velvet. Designed to serve as an accent piece or a room divider, the screen is equipped with hinges that allow its width to be adjusted by closing or opening each panel. Brass nail heads enhance the silhouette and shaped top edges.
- Black lacquered engineered wood (MDF)
- Lamé hexagon jacquard on one side
- Pink tufted velvet on the other side
- Three panels with hinges
- Height: 2.3 metres
- Width: 2.4 metres
- Please note, gift wrapping is not available for this item
- Made in Italy
- This Made to Order item is final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. Once placed, orders cannot be canceled
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Leather: Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth. Clean using a soft, damp cloth. If needed, clear, mild detergent can be used. Immediately wipe with a soft, damp cloth.
- Velvet: Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth. Clean using a soft, dry brush. If needed, clean with a damp cloth and immediately wipe dry.
- Wood: Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth. Clean using a soft, damp cloth and clear, mild detergent diluted with water. Immediately wipe dry.
- Fabric: Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth. Dust regularly with a soft, dry cloth.
For Europe, we offer Free Express shipping with all orders (except for those delivered with the Saturday delivery option). From the moment the order leaves our warehouse, we deliver in 1-2 business days (or 2-3 business days in UAE), if not differently specified in the product availability information. All orders are processed Monday through Saturday (Saturday only where the service is available and has been selected), excluding Sunday and holidays.
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.
At Gucci, our top priority is the health and well-being of our clients, teams and communities, and we have been closely monitoring the latest developments with the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). Therefore, we are temporarily adjusting our return policy for both online and in store purchases.
The return window for online purchases will be extended to 30 days from the date you received your purchase. You may return products by mail using the complimentary prepaid return label included with your order, and following the return instructions provided in your digital invoice.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.