Presented on wallpaper, the New Flora print depicts a garden of flowers against a soft pink background. The original Flora print was conceived by Italian artist Vittorio Accornero on a silk scarf for Princess Grace of Monaco in the '60s. It has since been depicted with a new point-of-view by intensifying the print’s femininity and appeal.
- Light pink New Flora print
- Professional consultation and installation recommended
- To calculate the square footage of the space, it is recommended to combine the width of each wall, then multiply this number by the ceiling height. Next, divide this number by the square footage of a single roll of wallpaper to determine the number of rolls required. Always round up to account for pattern repeat and variation.
- Roll weight: 882g; 180g per square meter
- Repeat: horizontal 140cm (70cm x 2 panels); vertical 350cm
- Category: 2 waves
- Material: Fabric not fabric
- Quantity of panels included: 2 drop
- Fire resistance class: B-S1-D0 (EB1)
- Comes with two panels measuring W70cm x H3.5mt each
- Made in Italy
- Please note, gift wrapping is not available for this item
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Wallpaper products are designated into 3 categories: wave 1, wave 2, wave 3. Please refer to the tag on your product for specific care instructions
- Wave 1: Clean with a soft, dry cloth
- Waves 2 and 3: Clean using a damp cloth and clear, mild detergent to remove dirt and water-based stains. Solvent based, oil and grease stains can not be removed
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Extended returns for the holiday season. Orders placed from November 1st to December 31st will include extended complimentary returns until January 31st.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Premium Express once they become available.
The return window for online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. You may return items by selecting "Return this Item" from your MY GUCCI account under order details, through your delivery confirmation email or by contacting a Client Advisor. Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you or will be available for download in your MY GUCCI Account.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.
If you want to add a special touch to your Gucci item, you can choose from two unique packaging options at checkout that come with Gucci's signature packaging: The online exclusive reusable canvas tote bag or the same shopping bag you would find in our boutiques.