Encased within a new, elongated bottle, Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia relaunches with a new Eau de Parfum. With a scent built around the Gardenia flower, the joyful floral signature has been admired since the dawn of time and said to be used in elixirs and magic potions. Taking cues from its believed mystical power, the gorgeous White Gardenia note is blended with solar Jasmine Grandiflorum Absolute. The modern floral signature is introduced by a lively Pear Blossom accord, while a touch of Brown Sugar accord adds a delicate sweetness to its sillage.
- Top notes of Blossom Accord, Italian Mandarin and Red Berries
- Heart notes of White Gardenia, Jasmine Absolute and Frangipani Flower
- Base notes of Patchouli and Brown Sugar Accord
- Encased within a new, elongated bottle, crafted from lacquered pink glass featuring a shiny gold cap
- The packaging features a new take on the House’s distinctive Flora pattern first created by artist and illustrator Vittorio Accornero for Gucci in 1966
- The fragrance’s formula does not contain UV filters
- Designed with a sustainable approach, the flacon is made of 10% recycled glass withfeaturing a pink water-based lacquer.
- The outer packaging is made of FSC®- certified paper. The FSC system guarantees products such as wood and paper have been harvested in a socially and environmentally responsible manner.
|Shipping Service & Fee|| |
Delivery Estimate from shipping
All European Countries: 1-2 business days.
UAE: 2-3 business days.
Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and remote areas* of each country: 3-4 business days.
Order by 2pm CET on Friday for Saturday delivery.
Available at checkout only for selected postcodes.
Pre-order, Made to Order and DIY items will ship on the estimated date noted on the product description page. These items will ship through Premium Express once they become available.
The return window for online purchases is 30 days from the date you received your purchase. You may return items by selecting "Return this Item" from your MY GUCCI account under order details, through your delivery confirmation email or by contacting a Client Advisor. Once the request has been approved, your prepaid shipping label will be emailed to you or will be available for download in your MY GUCCI Account.
Additional information is available during the checkout process or on the FAQs Section.
Designed and sourced with the planet in mind is an all-new line of vintage-inspired green packaging—innovatively created to be completely recyclable. A single Gucci.com exclusive cotton canvas shopper will also accompany each order, excluding those consisting solely of ties.
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
For credit card payments, please note that your billing address must match the address on your credit card statement.
Please note that once your order is placed your credit card will be authorized for 0 GBP (CHF, AED, SAR or EUR for all other countries); this is for verification purposes only and will protect you from any risk of fraud. The authorized amount will be released by your credit card’s issuing bank according to its policy.
Save as otherwise stated on the website during the purchase process, the purchase transaction will only be charged to your credit card after we have verified your card details, received credit authorization for an amount equal to the purchase price of the ordered products, confirmed product availability and prepared your order for shipping.