Staged in Alyscamps in the city of Arles—an ancient Roman necropolis that also serves as a promenade—the Cruise 2019 explores the idea of hybridisation. A dual mix in which things aren’t what they seem and unrelated worlds collide in an unexpected way. The sneaker-sandal hybrid walked the fire-lined runway, a dynamic mix of leather and reflective fabric set on a chunky sole. The Gucci logo is displayed in a graphic font influenced by SEGA—a nod to the eighties references that run through the collection.
- White leather, white mesh and grey reflective fabric
- White rubber sole
- Rubber Gucci patch in SEGA font, used with permission of Sega Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Adjustable Velcro straps
- 5cm height
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill shoe with tissue paper to help maintain the shape and absorb humidity, then store in the provided flannel bag and box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth or brush
Additional shipping information is available during the checkout process.
You may return products purchased online in any of our Gucci boutiques listed here
Gucci accepts the following forms of payment for online purchases:
*excluding United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar and Saudi Arabia.