Exploring ideas of authenticity and appropriation within the fashion industry, Gucci Aria unveils The Hacker Project. In his latest collection, Alessandro Michele—in expressions of homage—infuses iconic Balenciaga silhouettes with Gucci codes in unique creations. Presented as a part of the selection, the GG Marmont shoulder bag is reimagined in white diagonal matelassé canvas with an allover Balenciaga Flora print.
- Balenciaga Flora print white diagonal matelassé canvas
- Black trim
- Antique gold-toned hardware
- The Hacker Project
- Online exclusive
- Lining: leather
- Double G
- Interior zipper pocket
- Sliding chain strap can be worn as a shoulder strap with 22” drop, as a top handle with 12” drop or as a cross body bag.
- Flap with spring closure
- This item can fit a cell phone up to 3.1”W x 6.2”H x .3”D
- The Gucci card case wallet will fit inside this product
- Weight: 1.43 lbs approximately
- Small size: 10"W x 6"H x 3"D
- Made in Italy
- Limited Edition: maximum of one style per purchase
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth