Crafted from silk, the bucket bag shape is presented in a miniature format with an all over sequin embroidery in a soft shade of green. Inspired by an archival design from the '70s—a hallmark era of the House—the Double G decorates the front of this accessory. Featuring a chain strap and drawstring closure the versatile shape can also be worn as a cross body bag.
- Pastel green sequin embroidered quilted silk
- Pastel green leather trim
- Shiny silver-toned hardware
- Silk and viscose lining
- Double G
- Detachable key ring
- 2 card slots
- Chain strap with 23.6" drop
- Drawstring closure
- Can also be worn as a cross body bag
- 5.5"W x 6.7"H x 5.1"D
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'8" tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Store in the provided flannel bag or box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
The GG Marmont bag debuted on the Gucci runway for Fall Winter in 2016, detailed with the same 70s inspired Double G in hardware already seen on belts in Alessandro Michele's first show for the House.