A collection of scented candles is embellished with motifs of the House. A blend of wax infused with aromatic extracts and essential oils is presented in Richard Ginori porcelain printed with a floral motif designed by the creative trio A Paris chez Antoinette Poisson—named after the arts and wallpapers amateur Marquise de Pompadour, born Jeanne-Antoinette Poisson. The scent Esotericum, combines the bitter aroma of Seville oranges with the intricacies of jasmine, finished with warm notes of leather and salt.
- Richard Ginori porcelain with floral print—original drawings by the creative trio A Paris Chez Antoinette Poisson
- Lid with white porcelain butterfly
- Scented paraffin wax with cotton wick
- Esotericum: Jasmine, orange bitter and leather
- Approximate burn time: 68 hours
- The porcelain jar can be reused as a decorative accent or container
- Medium size: W3" x H5" (with lid)
- Diameter: 3"
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
- If needed, hand wash with mild detergent