The children's belt bag is introduced within a line of accessories and ready-to-wear made from recycled materials and trims, supporting the House's commitment to sustainability. Gucci Off The Grid is the first collection from Gucci Circular Lines—a concept created to support the House's vision for circular production. Designed for little ones mindful of their environmental impact, this style uses recycled, organic, bio-based and sustainably sourced materials. Regenerated nylon, crafted using recycled sewing thread and trims displays the GG pattern against an opaque background in green.
- Green GG nylon made from ECONYL®—a nylon fabric sourced from regenerated materials that can be recycled and recreated, aiding in decreasing its ecological footprint
- Hypoallergenic palladium hardware
- Adjustable blue and red Web strap
- Nylon lining
- Main fabrics and lining made of ECONYL®—a nylon fabric sourced from regenerated materials (from fish nets, carpets and other scraps) that can be recycled and recreated, aiding in decreasing its ecological footprint
- Zipper closure
- 10"W x 5.5"H x 1"D
- Length: 13.4" - 33.9"
- Made in Italy
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Store in the provided flannel bag or box
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth