Presented as part of the Epilogue collection, the world of Jackie 1961 is enriched with a tote bag with detachable shoulder strap. Presented in python, the medium sized style is defined by the emblematic piston closure.
- Natural coloured python
- Gold-toned hardware
- Leather lining
- Main material contains leather made through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Internal: 2 zip pockets
- Handle with 4.3" drop
- Detachable shoulder strap with 22" drop
- Zip closure and piston strap closure
- Weight: .89kg approximately
- Medium size: 11.8"W x 9.4"H x 4.7"D
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'8" tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
A symbol of Gucci's heritage, Jackie 1961 references the original style created and first worn during the '60s. Revived by the Creative Director with a new relevance for the contemporary, the latest iteration is defined by clean lines and a second strap that adds new ways to wear.