A bright botanical print by Ken Scott animates this small shoulder bag. Nicknamed the ‘Fashion Gardener,’ Ken Scott is an American designer who lived in Milan in the ‘60s and ‘70s and whose colourful floral drawings reflect his eclectic personality. The Gucci Horsebit 1995 shoulder bag is completed by its signature gold-toned hardware. Pieces with versatile ways to wear and style embrace each person who is part of the House’s individual spirit.
- Print taken from Ken Scott archives
- Leather with floral print by Ken Scott - Ken Scott is brand of Mantero
- Gold-toned hardware
- Microfiber landing with suede-like finish
- Horsebit detail at the front
- Half Horsebit detail at each side
- Each bag will ship with a small pouch containing two additional button covers that can be used to cover the exposed studs when the shoulder strap is lengthened
- Three gussets with one zipper and one open pocket
- Shoulder strap with snap buttons can be adjusted from a 9.8" to 17.7" drop
- Flap closure
- Weight: .84kg approximately
- Small size: 9.8"W x 7"H x 3.1"D
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5'6" tall
Gucci products are made with carefully selected materials. Please handle with care for longer product life.
- Protect from direct light, heat and rain. Should it become wet, dry it immediately with a soft cloth
- Fill the bag with tissue paper to help maintain its shape and absorb humidity, and store in the provided flannel bag
- Do not carry heavy products that may affect the shape of the bag
- Clean with a soft, dry cloth
Established as one of the most distinctive elements among the House symbols, the double ring and bar design decorates the Gucci Horsebit 1955— unifying details from the archives with a modern spirit.